About

Welcome to my AS Media Studies Blog. To find work, please refer to the tabs below. Thank You

Friday 6 December 2013

Lookbook: Location


As my magazine's genre is hip-hop, I decided early on that the location will be a place associated with the music & the theme of the magazine. Several hip-hop artists have relocated to Miami, Florida due to the tropical climate, million dollar houses and the thriving nightlife the city is famous for. Because of this, I decided to use Miami as the backdrop for my magazine as I was fortunate enough to visit the city & take many photos that I can use for my magazine. I also chose Miami because one of the themes of my magazine is preparing for summer & I decided that the featured artist will be living in Miami & will talk about the city in his interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment